- Cherokee Street International Farmers Market – This unique international market provides fresh, affordable and culturally unique produce. The Cherokee Farmers Market has a special emphasis on farm produce grown locally by immigrant farmers and a neighborhood youth farmers.
- Clayton Farmers’ Market – The mission of the Clayton Farmer’s Market is to promote good foods from locally grown producers and regionally branded products that appeal to dedicated Market-goers, support local farmers, spotlight organic items as well as other unique or seasonal specialties, and to educate the public about the preparation of local seasonal food.
- Ferguson Farmers’ Market – For the freshest produce in North St. Louis County, look no further than the Ferguson Farmers’ Market.
- Kirkwood Farmers’ Market * – Located in the heart of Kirkwood Junction, the market serves as a cornerstone for the community as a place to eat, shop, and gather with friends
- North City Farmers Market – Providing consistent access to healthy foods and opportunities for community gatherings of neighborhood residents and visitors alike
- Schlafly Farmers’ Market – Knowing where your food comes from is more important than ever these days, so hop on over to the Bottleworks and buy straight from the farmer. Enjoy live music and fresh Schlafly Beer!
- Soulard Farmers’ Market * – Find fresh foods from Missouri and Illinois farms at Soulard Farmers Market every week.
- Tower Grove Farmers’ Market – Over 40 vendors of local raised food and locally made goods, music, and yoga … bring your friends!
- Webster Groves Farmers Market – Located in Old Orchard, this market promotes healthy eating and sustainability by providing locally grown and produced goods and by sponsoring food-related education in a unique and lively street setting.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59097 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54122 views)
- Restaurants (30918 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28680 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26465 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25239 views)
- Become a Member (25113 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22045 views)
- Our Mission (18494 views)
- Events (18198 views)