- Cherokee Street International Farmers Market – This unique international market provides fresh, affordable and culturally unique produce. The Cherokee Farmers Market has a special emphasis on farm produce grown locally by immigrant farmers and a neighborhood youth farmers.
- Clayton Farmers’ Market – The mission of the Clayton Farmer’s Market is to promote good foods from locally grown producers and regionally branded products that appeal to dedicated Market-goers, support local farmers, spotlight organic items as well as other unique or seasonal specialties, and to educate the public about the preparation of local seasonal food.
- Ferguson Farmers’ Market – For the freshest produce in North St. Louis County, look no further than the Ferguson Farmers’ Market.
- Kirkwood Farmers’ Market * – Located in the heart of Kirkwood Junction, the market serves as a cornerstone for the community as a place to eat, shop, and gather with friends
- North City Farmers Market – Providing consistent access to healthy foods and opportunities for community gatherings of neighborhood residents and visitors alike
- Schlafly Farmers’ Market – Knowing where your food comes from is more important than ever these days, so hop on over to the Bottleworks and buy straight from the farmer. Enjoy live music and fresh Schlafly Beer!
- Soulard Farmers’ Market * – Find fresh foods from Missouri and Illinois farms at Soulard Farmers Market every week.
- Tower Grove Farmers’ Market – Over 40 vendors of local raised food and locally made goods, music, and yoga … bring your friends!
- Webster Groves Farmers Market – Located in Old Orchard, this market promotes healthy eating and sustainability by providing locally grown and produced goods and by sponsoring food-related education in a unique and lively street setting.
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48871 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37541 views)
- Restaurants (19369 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19082 views)
- Become a Member (18687 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18070 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17831 views)
- Events (13835 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13579 views)
- Our Mission (13244 views)