- Cherokee Street International Farmers Market – This unique international market provides fresh, affordable and culturally unique produce. The Cherokee Farmers Market has a special emphasis on farm produce grown locally by immigrant farmers and a neighborhood youth farmers.
- Clayton Farmers’ Market – The mission of the Clayton Farmer’s Market is to promote good foods from locally grown producers and regionally branded products that appeal to dedicated Market-goers, support local farmers, spotlight organic items as well as other unique or seasonal specialties, and to educate the public about the preparation of local seasonal food.
- Ferguson Farmers’ Market – For the freshest produce in North St. Louis County, look no further than the Ferguson Farmers’ Market.
- Kirkwood Farmers’ Market * – Located in the heart of Kirkwood Junction, the market serves as a cornerstone for the community as a place to eat, shop, and gather with friends
- North City Farmers Market – Providing consistent access to healthy foods and opportunities for community gatherings of neighborhood residents and visitors alike
- Schlafly Farmers’ Market – Knowing where your food comes from is more important than ever these days, so hop on over to the Bottleworks and buy straight from the farmer. Enjoy live music and fresh Schlafly Beer!
- Soulard Farmers’ Market * – Find fresh foods from Missouri and Illinois farms at Soulard Farmers Market every week.
- Tower Grove Farmers’ Market – Over 40 vendors of local raised food and locally made goods, music, and yoga … bring your friends!
- Webster Groves Farmers Market – Located in Old Orchard, this market promotes healthy eating and sustainability by providing locally grown and produced goods and by sponsoring food-related education in a unique and lively street setting.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62881 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55810 views)
- Restaurants (34237 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31157 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29438 views)
- Become a Member (27482 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27191 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25322 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21976 views)
- Our Mission (20502 views)