- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50637 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44435 views)
- Restaurants (23196 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21473 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21254 views)
- Become a Member (20435 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20158 views)
- Events (15419 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15194 views)
- Our Mission (14866 views)