- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58945 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54066 views)
- Restaurants (30784 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28624 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26298 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25174 views)
- Become a Member (24994 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21983 views)
- Our Mission (18417 views)
- Events (18149 views)