- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56079 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53368 views)
- Restaurants (29435 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27849 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24336 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24162 views)
- Become a Member (23521 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21517 views)
- Our Mission (17629 views)
- Events (17474 views)