- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62465 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55535 views)
- Restaurants (34124 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30737 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29149 views)
- Become a Member (27380 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27105 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25101 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21622 views)
- Our Mission (20403 views)