- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52204 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49600 views)
- Restaurants (25811 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23397 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22487 views)
- Become a Member (21636 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20767 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20740 views)
- Events (16223 views)
- Our Mission (16075 views)