- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61539 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55013 views)
- Restaurants (33473 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30125 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28235 views)
- Become a Member (26877 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26689 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24512 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20989 views)
- Our Mission (19949 views)