- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48822 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37358 views)
- Restaurants (19233 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19014 views)
- Become a Member (18612 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18001 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17699 views)
- Events (13788 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13544 views)
- Our Mission (13192 views)