- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57588 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53766 views)
- Restaurants (30121 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28276 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25448 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24745 views)
- Become a Member (24231 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21722 views)
- Our Mission (18014 views)
- Events (17780 views)