- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59729 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54297 views)
- Restaurants (31353 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28902 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26785 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25474 views)
- Become a Member (25441 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22181 views)
- Our Mission (18757 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18713 views)