- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63133 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55942 views)
- Restaurants (34432 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31407 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29766 views)
- Become a Member (27681 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27346 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25455 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22109 views)
- Our Mission (20668 views)