- Local Harvest Grocery – An independently-operated grocery store offering local produce, meats, and organic foods of the freshest quality. Also has an additional store in Kirkwood.
- Maude’s Markett – Located in the South St. Louis neighborhood of Dutchtown, Maude’s Market builds relationships with regional farmers to bring in local produce, Missouri-made housewares, and vintage kitchen items.
- Whole Foods Market – As the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods, Whole Foods proves big business does not always mean bad business as they strive locally to supplement their national stock with the best products available to them regionally like Goatsbeard Farm cheese and American Grass Fed Beef.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55388 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53216 views)
- Restaurants (29004 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27655 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24074 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23881 views)
- Become a Member (23186 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21424 views)
- Our Mission (17390 views)
- Events (17240 views)