If you are a farmer within 3 1/2 hours of Saint Louis and you sell your own products in our metropolitan area (or would like to expand to Saint Louis), email email@example.com to be added to the directory.
Slow Food has created the St. Louis Farm to Table Food Loop, a directory of farm producers who specifically service Saint Louis and make up its foodshed. We feel that by creating a directory of farmers and defining their agricultural practices we can add significant value to locally produced foods and motivate end consumers to support local farmers with their food dollars.
Leave a Reply 2098 views, 4 so far today
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63405 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56148 views)
- Restaurants (34961 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31687 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30015 views)
- Become a Member (28018 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27657 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25714 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22339 views)
- Our Mission (21020 views)