If you are a farmer within 3 1/2 hours of Saint Louis and you sell your own products in our metropolitan area (or would like to expand to Saint Louis), email email@example.com to be added to the directory.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55751 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53312 views)
- Restaurants (29279 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27750 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24249 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24016 views)
- Become a Member (23422 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21473 views)
- Our Mission (17548 views)
- Events (17399 views)