If you are a farmer within 3 1/2 hours of Saint Louis and you sell your own products in our metropolitan area (or would like to expand to Saint Louis), email email@example.com to be added to the directory.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57364 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53747 views)
- Restaurants (30043 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28252 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25388 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24701 views)
- Become a Member (24159 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21699 views)
- Our Mission (17967 views)
- Events (17750 views)