If you are a farmer within 3 1/2 hours of Saint Louis and you sell your own products in our metropolitan area (or would like to expand to Saint Louis), email email@example.com to be added to the directory.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61590 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55037 views)
- Restaurants (33550 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30201 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28297 views)
- Become a Member (26918 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26722 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24544 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21028 views)
- Our Mission (19996 views)