If you are a farmer within 3 1/2 hours of Saint Louis and you sell your own products in our metropolitan area (or would like to expand to Saint Louis), email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the directory.
Slow Food has created the St. Louis Farm to Table Food Loop, a directory of farm producers who specifically service Saint Louis and make up its foodshed. We feel that by creating a directory of farmers and defining their agricultural practices we can add significant value to locally produced foods and motivate end consumers to support local farmers with their food dollars.
Leave a Reply 2045 views, 4 so far today
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63307 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56075 views)
- Restaurants (34780 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31593 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29933 views)
- Become a Member (27906 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27554 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25619 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22256 views)
- Our Mission (20899 views)