A Slow Taste of Tuscany St. Louis, MO / November 10, 2009 / www.slowfoodstl.org/sfstl_tuscan_dinner.pdf – Wednesday, November 18, 2009, join Slow Food St. Louis and Welcome Books as they team up with Onesto Pizza & Trattoria to present a celebration and special dinner commemorating the release of Welcome Books’ new book: SLOW: LIFE IN A […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62449 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55513 views)
- Restaurants (34112 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30723 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29146 views)
- Become a Member (27373 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27095 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25097 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21609 views)
- Our Mission (20392 views)