There are two sides to the story that is our annual Biodiversity Farmer and Producer Micro-Grants. The easiest to appreciate are the success stories, and the changes that accompany them. Things like an ever more diverse bounty of vibrant greens and lettuces, filling baskets at our farmers markets throughout the growing season.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57320 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53738 views)
- Restaurants (30024 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28245 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25369 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24686 views)
- Become a Member (24126 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21696 views)
- Our Mission (17959 views)
- Events (17747 views)