There are two sides to the story that is our annual Biodiversity Farmer and Producer Micro-Grants. The easiest to appreciate are the success stories, and the changes that accompany them. Things like an ever more diverse bounty of vibrant greens and lettuces, filling baskets at our farmers markets throughout the growing season.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55852 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53326 views)
- Restaurants (29329 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27775 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24276 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24076 views)
- Become a Member (23450 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21485 views)
- Our Mission (17578 views)
- Events (17415 views)