There are two sides to the story that is our annual Biodiversity Farmer and Producer Micro-Grants. The easiest to appreciate are the success stories, and the changes that accompany them. Things like an ever more diverse bounty of vibrant greens and lettuces, filling baskets at our farmers markets throughout the growing season.
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50709 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44706 views)
- Restaurants (23321 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21516 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21320 views)
- Become a Member (20476 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20179 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15695 views)
- Events (15465 views)
- Our Mission (14911 views)