There are two sides to the story that is our annual Biodiversity Farmer and Producer Micro-Grants. The easiest to appreciate are the success stories, and the changes that accompany them. Things like an ever more diverse bounty of vibrant greens and lettuces, filling baskets at our farmers markets throughout the growing season.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62242 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55375 views)
- Restaurants (34020 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30543 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29015 views)
- Become a Member (27275 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27019 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24933 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21426 views)
- Our Mission (20325 views)