There are two sides to the story that is our annual Biodiversity Farmer and Producer Micro-Grants. The easiest to appreciate are the success stories, and the changes that accompany them. Things like an ever more diverse bounty of vibrant greens and lettuces, filling baskets at our farmers markets throughout the growing season.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52160 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49450 views)
- Restaurants (25697 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23166 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22439 views)
- Become a Member (21581 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20716 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20635 views)
- Events (16186 views)
- Our Mission (16038 views)