There are two sides to the story that is our annual Biodiversity Farmer and Producer Micro-Grants. The easiest to appreciate are the success stories, and the changes that accompany them. Things like an ever more diverse bounty of vibrant greens and lettuces, filling baskets at our farmers markets throughout the growing season.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61123 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54845 views)
- Restaurants (32921 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29782 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27859 views)
- Become a Member (26558 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26341 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22866 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20769 views)
- Our Mission (19619 views)