There are two sides to the story that is our annual Biodiversity Farmer and Producer Micro-Grants. The easiest to appreciate are the success stories, and the changes that accompany them. Things like an ever more diverse bounty of vibrant greens and lettuces, filling baskets at our farmers markets throughout the growing season.
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51425 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46859 views)
- Restaurants (24773 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21971 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21882 views)
- Become a Member (21212 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20478 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19293 views)
- Events (15868 views)
- Our Mission (15648 views)