There are two sides to the story that is our annual Biodiversity Farmer and Producer Micro-Grants. The easiest to appreciate are the success stories, and the changes that accompany them. Things like an ever more diverse bounty of vibrant greens and lettuces, filling baskets at our farmers markets throughout the growing season.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56504 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53507 views)
- Restaurants (29624 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28044 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24442 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24392 views)
- Become a Member (23710 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21601 views)
- Our Mission (17737 views)
- Events (17572 views)