The Good, The Big, & The Ugly, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato! Slow Food St. Louis and Farm to Family Naturally, a Missouri Farmers’ Union Cooperative effort, are pleased to announce The Good, The Big, & The Ugly Homegrown Tomato Festival, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato, will be held on Saturday, July 31st, [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51402 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46812 views)
- Restaurants (24737 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21947 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21858 views)
- Become a Member (21190 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20457 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19176 views)
- Events (15855 views)
- Our Mission (15631 views)