FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62117 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55173 views)
- Restaurants (33950 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30423 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28836 views)
- Become a Member (27197 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26973 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24690 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21263 views)
- Our Mission (20270 views)