FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52120 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49395 views)
- Restaurants (25652 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23138 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22422 views)
- Become a Member (21567 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20703 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20603 views)
- Events (16172 views)
- Our Mission (16026 views)