FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52202 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49582 views)
- Restaurants (25797 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23349 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22480 views)
- Become a Member (21628 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20754 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20735 views)
- Events (16219 views)
- Our Mission (16069 views)