FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48858 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37513 views)
- Restaurants (19339 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19066 views)
- Become a Member (18663 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18051 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17793 views)
- Events (13822 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13573 views)
- Our Mission (13232 views)