Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59049 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54106 views)
- Restaurants (30886 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28671 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26405 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25220 views)
- Become a Member (25092 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22020 views)
- Our Mission (18471 views)
- Events (18185 views)