Top local chefs will compete to see who has the best grass-fed beef burger. The winning chef will be awarded $500 to a local charity of his or her choice. How do they win? Well, you decide! Come by and sample all the entries, then cast your vote for the best burger.
Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives [...]
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61215 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54862 views)
- Restaurants (33004 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29808 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27903 views)
- Become a Member (26631 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26403 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (23022 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20788 views)
- Our Mission (19674 views)