Top local chefs will compete to see who has the best grass-fed beef burger. The winning chef will be awarded $500 to a local charity of his or her choice. How do they win? Well, you decide! Come by and sample all the entries, then cast your vote for the best burger.
Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives [...]
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
Drop. Swap. Grow. Seed Swap March 1
The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis Small Farm Biodiversity Micro Grant Program has been supporting the preservation of biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system since 2009. To date they have awarded $50,000 to small scale, local farmers, supporting more than 200 heirloom varieties and heritage breeds.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51388 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46780 views)
- Restaurants (24712 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21928 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21849 views)
- Become a Member (21182 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20449 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19098 views)
- Events (15848 views)
- Our Mission (15622 views)