Top local chefs will compete to see who has the best grass-fed beef burger. The winning chef will be awarded $500 to a local charity of his or her choice. How do they win? Well, you decide! Come by and sample all the entries, then cast your vote for the best burger.
Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62115 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55172 views)
- Restaurants (33949 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30422 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28832 views)
- Become a Member (27192 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26970 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24689 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21262 views)
- Our Mission (20268 views)