Top local chefs will compete to see who has the best grass-fed beef burger. The winning chef will be awarded $500 to a local charity of his or her choice. How do they win? Well, you decide! Come by and sample all the entries, then cast your vote for the best burger.
Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55786 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53326 views)
- Restaurants (29312 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27764 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24269 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24055 views)
- Become a Member (23446 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21481 views)
- Our Mission (17572 views)
- Events (17412 views)