Top local chefs will compete to see who has the best grass-fed beef burger. The winning chef will be awarded $500 to a local charity of his or her choice. How do they win? Well, you decide! Come by and sample all the entries, then cast your vote for the best burger.
Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58986 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54080 views)
- Restaurants (30813 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28632 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26316 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25182 views)
- Become a Member (25018 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21989 views)
- Our Mission (18431 views)
- Events (18162 views)