Top local chefs will compete to see who has the best grass-fed beef burger. The winning chef will be awarded $500 to a local charity of his or her choice. How do they win? Well, you decide! Come by and sample all the entries, then cast your vote for the best burger.
Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51425 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46859 views)
- Restaurants (24772 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21971 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21882 views)
- Become a Member (21212 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20478 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19289 views)
- Events (15868 views)
- Our Mission (15647 views)