Weidner Farm celebrates its fifth season of farming and beekeeping, thanks to Mary Ellen Raymond. From mortgage banker to farmer, agriculture and beekeeping are part of Mary Ellen’s heritage.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62114 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55171 views)
- Restaurants (33944 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30418 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28831 views)
- Become a Member (27190 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26968 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24686 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21262 views)
- Our Mission (20266 views)