Weidner Farm celebrates its fifth season of farming and beekeeping, thanks to Mary Ellen Raymond. From mortgage banker to farmer, agriculture and beekeeping are part of Mary Ellen’s heritage.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55922 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53339 views)
- Restaurants (29374 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27799 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24297 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24119 views)
- Become a Member (23471 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21497 views)
- Our Mission (17598 views)
- Events (17437 views)