Weidner Farm celebrates its fifth season of farming and beekeeping, thanks to Mary Ellen Raymond. From mortgage banker to farmer, agriculture and beekeeping are part of Mary Ellen’s heritage.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59698 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54288 views)
- Restaurants (31340 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28892 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26768 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25470 views)
- Become a Member (25433 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22179 views)
- Our Mission (18749 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18660 views)