To give you some idea of what needs to be done to even establish the baseline of what we envision for this site, I still have the following pages to create: Farms: Centennial Farms, Claverach Farms, Food Routes, Giles Ranch, Goatsbeard Farm, Hinkebein Hills Farm, Hope Haven Homestead, Kenney Family Organic Produce, La Ferme du [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55306 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53208 views)
- Restaurants (28949 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27653 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24055 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23839 views)
- Become a Member (23157 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21416 views)
- Our Mission (17371 views)
- Events (17221 views)