To give you some idea of what needs to be done to even establish the baseline of what we envision for this site, I still have the following pages to create: Farms: Centennial Farms, Claverach Farms, Food Routes, Giles Ranch, Goatsbeard Farm, Hinkebein Hills Farm, Hope Haven Homestead, Kenney Family Organic Produce, La Ferme du [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61067 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54824 views)
- Restaurants (32869 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29751 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27782 views)
- Become a Member (26528 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26316 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22840 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20754 views)
- Our Mission (19580 views)