To give you some idea of what needs to be done to even establish the baseline of what we envision for this site, I still have the following pages to create: Farms: Centennial Farms, Claverach Farms, Food Routes, Giles Ranch, Goatsbeard Farm, Hinkebein Hills Farm, Hope Haven Homestead, Kenney Family Organic Produce, La Ferme du [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48843 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37468 views)
- Restaurants (19302 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19051 views)
- Become a Member (18642 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18023 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17755 views)
- Events (13811 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13561 views)
- Our Mission (13217 views)