To give you some idea of what needs to be done to even establish the baseline of what we envision for this site, I still have the following pages to create: Farms: Centennial Farms, Claverach Farms, Food Routes, Giles Ranch, Goatsbeard Farm, Hinkebein Hills Farm, Hope Haven Homestead, Kenney Family Organic Produce, La Ferme du [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60651 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54662 views)
- Restaurants (32317 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29453 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27348 views)
- Become a Member (26233 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26031 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22529 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20573 views)
- Our Mission (19326 views)