Big news from the Washington, MO Farmers’ Market… The 2008 Farmers’ Market will open Saturday, April 19, in historic downtown Washington, Missouri, in its brand new facility at the corner of Main and Cedar Sts. As it has since 1990, the Market will offer fresh, locally grown produce; hand-crafted items; eggs; baked goods; jellies and [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56043 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53356 views)
- Restaurants (29427 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27835 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24327 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24150 views)
- Become a Member (23513 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21515 views)
- Our Mission (17621 views)
- Events (17467 views)