Big news from the Washington, MO Farmers’ Market… The 2008 Farmers’ Market will open Saturday, April 19, in historic downtown Washington, Missouri, in its brand new facility at the corner of Main and Cedar Sts. As it has since 1990, the Market will offer fresh, locally grown produce; hand-crafted items; eggs; baked goods; jellies and [...]
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53752 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52840 views)
- Restaurants (28070 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27342 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23616 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23244 views)
- Become a Member (22679 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21233 views)
- Our Mission (16995 views)
- Events (16921 views)