Big news from the Washington, MO Farmers’ Market… The 2008 Farmers’ Market will open Saturday, April 19, in historic downtown Washington, Missouri, in its brand new facility at the corner of Main and Cedar Sts. As it has since 1990, the Market will offer fresh, locally grown produce; hand-crafted items; eggs; baked goods; jellies and [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50709 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44709 views)
- Restaurants (23328 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21517 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21320 views)
- Become a Member (20476 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20179 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15698 views)
- Events (15465 views)
- Our Mission (14912 views)