Big news from the Washington, MO Farmers’ Market… The 2008 Farmers’ Market will open Saturday, April 19, in historic downtown Washington, Missouri, in its brand new facility at the corner of Main and Cedar Sts. As it has since 1990, the Market will offer fresh, locally grown produce; hand-crafted items; eggs; baked goods; jellies and [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57383 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53748 views)
- Restaurants (30048 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28253 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25391 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24704 views)
- Become a Member (24162 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21700 views)
- Our Mission (17970 views)
- Events (17752 views)