Big news from the Washington, MO Farmers’ Market… The 2008 Farmers’ Market will open Saturday, April 19, in historic downtown Washington, Missouri, in its brand new facility at the corner of Main and Cedar Sts. As it has since 1990, the Market will offer fresh, locally grown produce; hand-crafted items; eggs; baked goods; jellies and [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54948 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53097 views)
- Restaurants (28719 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27593 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23941 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23704 views)
- Become a Member (23037 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21377 views)
- Our Mission (17289 views)
- Events (17144 views)