Big news from the Washington, MO Farmers’ Market… The 2008 Farmers’ Market will open Saturday, April 19, in historic downtown Washington, Missouri, in its brand new facility at the corner of Main and Cedar Sts. As it has since 1990, the Market will offer fresh, locally grown produce; hand-crafted items; eggs; baked goods; jellies and […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62849 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55786 views)
- Restaurants (34226 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31146 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29414 views)
- Become a Member (27465 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27187 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25301 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21915 views)
- Our Mission (20492 views)