Big news from the Washington, MO Farmers’ Market… The 2008 Farmers’ Market will open Saturday, April 19, in historic downtown Washington, Missouri, in its brand new facility at the corner of Main and Cedar Sts. As it has since 1990, the Market will offer fresh, locally grown produce; hand-crafted items; eggs; baked goods; jellies and [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48839 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37441 views)
- Restaurants (19284 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19045 views)
- Become a Member (18636 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18018 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17731 views)
- Events (13808 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13560 views)
- Our Mission (13213 views)