Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55247 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53198 views)
- Restaurants (28908 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27646 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24036 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23807 views)
- Become a Member (23132 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21406 views)
- Our Mission (17361 views)
- Events (17206 views)