Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61582 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55035 views)
- Restaurants (33529 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30195 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28277 views)
- Become a Member (26911 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26714 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24536 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21010 views)
- Our Mission (19982 views)