Slow Food Saint Louis invites you to our first Book Club meeting of the summer. We will meet at Pudd’nHead Books on June 24 at 7 p.m. to discuss the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by renown novelist and essayist Barbara Kingsolver. This very personal work of non-fiction tells the story of the author and her [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50634 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44389 views)
- Restaurants (23190 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21450 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21247 views)
- Become a Member (20428 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20157 views)
- Events (15412 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15173 views)
- Our Mission (14863 views)