Slow Food Saint Louis invites you to our first Book Club meeting of the summer. We will meet at Pudd’nHead Books on June 24 at 7 p.m. to discuss the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by renown novelist and essayist Barbara Kingsolver. This very personal work of non-fiction tells the story of the author and her [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56423 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53484 views)
- Restaurants (29598 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28024 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24430 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24371 views)
- Become a Member (23689 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21589 views)
- Our Mission (17730 views)
- Events (17562 views)