The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52137 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49430 views)
- Restaurants (25679 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23160 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22431 views)
- Become a Member (21577 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20711 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20623 views)
- Events (16181 views)
- Our Mission (16033 views)