The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63146 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55959 views)
- Restaurants (34465 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31422 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29787 views)
- Become a Member (27706 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27365 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25474 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22126 views)
- Our Mission (20698 views)