The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55311 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53212 views)
- Restaurants (28955 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27653 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24057 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23846 views)
- Become a Member (23160 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21416 views)
- Our Mission (17371 views)
- Events (17224 views)