The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51402 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46811 views)
- Restaurants (24737 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21947 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21858 views)
- Become a Member (21190 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20456 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19176 views)
- Events (15855 views)
- Our Mission (15631 views)