The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61626 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55045 views)
- Restaurants (33600 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30213 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28338 views)
- Become a Member (26927 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26736 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24556 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21039 views)
- Our Mission (20029 views)