The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62822 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55782 views)
- Restaurants (34216 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31144 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29386 views)
- Become a Member (27454 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27175 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25297 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21900 views)
- Our Mission (20477 views)