The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52202 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49587 views)
- Restaurants (25801 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23354 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22480 views)
- Become a Member (21629 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20758 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20736 views)
- Events (16219 views)
- Our Mission (16069 views)