The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60676 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54670 views)
- Restaurants (32342 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29458 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27363 views)
- Become a Member (26236 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26039 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22536 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20577 views)
- Our Mission (19335 views)