The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50626 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44270 views)
- Restaurants (23155 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21356 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21224 views)
- Become a Member (20409 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20144 views)
- Events (15395 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15118 views)
- Our Mission (14839 views)