The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and […]
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63291 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56063 views)
- Restaurants (34740 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31577 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29913 views)
- Become a Member (27888 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27538 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25605 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22241 views)
- Our Mission (20873 views)