FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50605 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44197 views)
- Restaurants (23133 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21233 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21215 views)
- Become a Member (20398 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20138 views)
- Events (15389 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15067 views)
- Our Mission (14822 views)