The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62839 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55783 views)
- Restaurants (34218 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31145 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29400 views)
- Become a Member (27458 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27179 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25298 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21910 views)
- Our Mission (20483 views)