Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51413 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46839 views)
- Restaurants (24754 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21958 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21870 views)
- Become a Member (21201 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20470 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19233 views)
- Events (15863 views)
- Our Mission (15642 views)