Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62494 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55546 views)
- Restaurants (34131 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30738 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29155 views)
- Become a Member (27384 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27105 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25112 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21634 views)
- Our Mission (20407 views)