Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60603 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54619 views)
- Restaurants (32240 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29422 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27295 views)
- Become a Member (26183 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25983 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22503 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20550 views)
- Our Mission (19275 views)