Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50634 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44396 views)
- Restaurants (23191 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21459 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21251 views)
- Become a Member (20428 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20157 views)
- Events (15413 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15174 views)
- Our Mission (14863 views)