Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52198 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49561 views)
- Restaurants (25785 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23323 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22472 views)
- Become a Member (21611 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20738 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20732 views)
- Events (16208 views)
- Our Mission (16063 views)