Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48838 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37436 views)
- Restaurants (19277 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19037 views)
- Become a Member (18634 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18016 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17728 views)
- Events (13805 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13559 views)
- Our Mission (13207 views)