Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61067 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54825 views)
- Restaurants (32871 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29757 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27787 views)
- Become a Member (26529 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26317 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22843 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20754 views)
- Our Mission (19583 views)