Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55239 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53198 views)
- Restaurants (28904 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27644 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24035 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23804 views)
- Become a Member (23129 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21405 views)
- Our Mission (17361 views)
- Events (17205 views)