TWO ANGRY MOMS is a documentary film that asks the question: What happens when fed-up moms try to change school food? Filmmaker Amy Kalafa crosses the country in search of alternatives to the toxic food environment found in many of our nations schools.
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51413 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46838 views)
- Restaurants (24753 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21955 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21866 views)
- Become a Member (21199 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20467 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19224 views)
- Events (15858 views)
- Our Mission (15640 views)