TWO ANGRY MOMS is a documentary film that asks the question: What happens when fed-up moms try to change school food? Filmmaker Amy Kalafa crosses the country in search of alternatives to the toxic food environment found in many of our nations schools.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62825 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55782 views)
- Restaurants (34216 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31144 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29397 views)
- Become a Member (27454 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27176 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25297 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21901 views)
- Our Mission (20477 views)