TWO ANGRY MOMS is a documentary film that asks the question: What happens when fed-up moms try to change school food? Filmmaker Amy Kalafa crosses the country in search of alternatives to the toxic food environment found in many of our nations schools.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63284 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56058 views)
- Restaurants (34720 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31567 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29908 views)
- Become a Member (27878 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27531 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25600 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22234 views)
- Our Mission (20865 views)