TWO ANGRY MOMS is a documentary film that asks the question: What happens when fed-up moms try to change school food? Filmmaker Amy Kalafa crosses the country in search of alternatives to the toxic food environment found in many of our nations schools.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58959 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54071 views)
- Restaurants (30792 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28627 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26301 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25176 views)
- Become a Member (24997 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21984 views)
- Our Mission (18420 views)
- Events (18154 views)