TWO ANGRY MOMS is a documentary film that asks the question: What happens when fed-up moms try to change school food? Filmmaker Amy Kalafa crosses the country in search of alternatives to the toxic food environment found in many of our nations schools.
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60618 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54634 views)
- Restaurants (32275 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29433 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27310 views)
- Become a Member (26200 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26002 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22514 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20561 views)
- Our Mission (19295 views)