TWO ANGRY MOMS is a documentary film that asks the question: What happens when fed-up moms try to change school food? Filmmaker Amy Kalafa crosses the country in search of alternatives to the toxic food environment found in many of our nations schools.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57940 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53828 views)
- Restaurants (30278 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28340 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25638 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24828 views)
- Become a Member (24428 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21762 views)
- Our Mission (18090 views)
- Events (17849 views)