Truck Farm – a mobile community farm, and a public art and education project – is a project of Slow Food St. Louis. If you would like to bring the Truck Farm to your school, summer camp or other community event, email email@example.com. Truck Farm St. Louis Presentation
TRUCK FARM tells the story of the small farms in America’s largest city. Using green roof technology, lightweight soil, and heirloom seeds, director Ian Cheney plants a vegetable garden on the only land he’s got: the bed of his Grandad’s old pickup truck.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52098 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49299 views)
- Restaurants (25607 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23043 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22406 views)
- Become a Member (21555 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20692 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20564 views)
- Events (16162 views)
- Our Mission (15998 views)