Truck Farm – a mobile community farm, and a public art and education project – is a project of Slow Food St. Louis. If you would like to bring the Truck Farm to your school, summer camp or other community event, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Truck Farm St. Louis Presentation
TRUCK FARM tells the story of the small farms in America’s largest city. Using green roof technology, lightweight soil, and heirloom seeds, director Ian Cheney plants a vegetable garden on the only land he’s got: the bed of his Grandad’s old pickup truck.
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48839 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37444 views)
- Restaurants (19287 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19045 views)
- Become a Member (18637 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18019 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17733 views)
- Events (13808 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13560 views)
- Our Mission (13213 views)