Truck Farm – a mobile community farm, and a public art and education project – is a project of Slow Food St. Louis. If you would like to bring the Truck Farm to your school, summer camp or other community event, email email@example.com. Truck Farm St. Louis Presentation
TRUCK FARM tells the story of the small farms in America’s largest city. Using green roof technology, lightweight soil, and heirloom seeds, director Ian Cheney plants a vegetable garden on the only land he’s got: the bed of his Grandad’s old pickup truck.
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50591 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44130 views)
- Restaurants (23103 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21200 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21125 views)
- Become a Member (20374 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20135 views)
- Events (15372 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15008 views)
- Our Mission (14808 views)