Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Hoping to “turn the corner and make the market a financially viable operation,” Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is “in the heart of [their] fund raising drive for the 2008 season.” Currently they have raised only 10% of their contribution goal of $15,000, so if you are a patron of the market, please consider making a [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51411 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46838 views)
- Restaurants (24750 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21954 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21864 views)
- Become a Member (21199 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20466 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19220 views)
- Events (15858 views)
- Our Mission (15639 views)