Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Hoping to “turn the corner and make the market a financially viable operation,” Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is “in the heart of [their] fund raising drive for the 2008 season.” Currently they have raised only 10% of their contribution goal of $15,000, so if you are a patron of the market, please consider making a [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48859 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37521 views)
- Restaurants (19347 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19071 views)
- Become a Member (18670 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18053 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17800 views)
- Events (13825 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13574 views)
- Our Mission (13236 views)