Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Hoping to “turn the corner and make the market a financially viable operation,” Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is “in the heart of [their] fund raising drive for the 2008 season.” Currently they have raised only 10% of their contribution goal of $15,000, so if you are a patron of the market, please consider making a [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55774 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53323 views)
- Restaurants (29301 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27759 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24260 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24046 views)
- Become a Member (23431 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21477 views)
- Our Mission (17565 views)
- Events (17410 views)