Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Hoping to “turn the corner and make the market a financially viable operation,” Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is “in the heart of [their] fund raising drive for the 2008 season.” Currently they have raised only 10% of their contribution goal of $15,000, so if you are a patron of the market, please consider making a [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58936 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54064 views)
- Restaurants (30780 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28615 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26293 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25166 views)
- Become a Member (24984 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21982 views)
- Our Mission (18408 views)
- Events (18145 views)