Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Hoping to “turn the corner and make the market a financially viable operation,” Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is “in the heart of [their] fund raising drive for the 2008 season.” Currently they have raised only 10% of their contribution goal of $15,000, so if you are a patron of the market, please consider making a [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61138 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54846 views)
- Restaurants (32940 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29787 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27866 views)
- Become a Member (26565 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26357 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22873 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20772 views)
- Our Mission (19636 views)