Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Hoping to “turn the corner and make the market a financially viable operation,” Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is “in the heart of [their] fund raising drive for the 2008 season.” Currently they have raised only 10% of their contribution goal of $15,000, so if you are a patron of the market, please consider making a [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61536 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55012 views)
- Restaurants (33469 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30117 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28234 views)
- Become a Member (26873 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26686 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24511 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20989 views)
- Our Mission (19946 views)