Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Hoping to “turn the corner and make the market a financially viable operation,” Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is “in the heart of [their] fund raising drive for the 2008 season.” Currently they have raised only 10% of their contribution goal of $15,000, so if you are a patron of the market, please consider making a [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50613 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44215 views)
- Restaurants (23139 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21303 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21217 views)
- Become a Member (20404 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20143 views)
- Events (15390 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15082 views)
- Our Mission (14830 views)