Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Hoping to “turn the corner and make the market a financially viable operation,” Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is “in the heart of [their] fund raising drive for the 2008 season.” Currently they have raised only 10% of their contribution goal of $15,000, so if you are a patron of the market, please consider making a [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52136 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49428 views)
- Restaurants (25677 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23159 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22431 views)
- Become a Member (21577 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20711 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20621 views)
- Events (16180 views)
- Our Mission (16033 views)