Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow […]
Hoping to “turn the corner and make the market a financially viable operation,” Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is “in the heart of [their] fund raising drive for the 2008 season.” Currently they have raised only 10% of their contribution goal of $15,000, so if you are a patron of the market, please consider making a […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62888 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55819 views)
- Restaurants (34239 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31163 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29449 views)
- Become a Member (27490 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27197 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25329 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21985 views)
- Our Mission (20508 views)