Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Hoping to “turn the corner and make the market a financially viable operation,” Tower Grove Farmers’ Market is “in the heart of [their] fund raising drive for the 2008 season.” Currently they have raised only 10% of their contribution goal of $15,000, so if you are a patron of the market, please consider making a [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57480 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53763 views)
- Restaurants (30089 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28260 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25418 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24720 views)
- Become a Member (24207 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21714 views)
- Our Mission (17983 views)
- Events (17763 views)