The Good, The Big, & The Ugly, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato! Slow Food St. Louis and Farm to Family Naturally, a Missouri Farmers’ Union Cooperative effort, are pleased to announce The Good, The Big, & The Ugly Homegrown Tomato Festival, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato, will be held on Saturday, July 31st, [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55082 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53164 views)
- Restaurants (28831 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27604 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23998 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23773 views)
- Become a Member (23078 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21389 views)
- Our Mission (17329 views)
- Events (17166 views)