The Good, The Big, & The Ugly, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato! Slow Food St. Louis and Farm to Family Naturally, a Missouri Farmers’ Union Cooperative effort, are pleased to announce The Good, The Big, & The Ugly Homegrown Tomato Festival, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato, will be held on Saturday, July 31st, [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52168 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49461 views)
- Restaurants (25707 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23168 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22442 views)
- Become a Member (21583 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20718 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20646 views)
- Events (16188 views)
- Our Mission (16041 views)