The Good, The Big, & The Ugly, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato! Slow Food St. Louis and Farm to Family Naturally, a Missouri Farmers’ Union Cooperative effort, are pleased to announce The Good, The Big, & The Ugly Homegrown Tomato Festival, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato, will be held on Saturday, July 31st, [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50604 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44196 views)
- Restaurants (23132 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21226 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21215 views)
- Become a Member (20398 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15388 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15064 views)
- Our Mission (14822 views)