How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59101 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54122 views)
- Restaurants (30921 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28681 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26467 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25240 views)
- Become a Member (25117 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22046 views)
- Our Mission (18495 views)
- Events (18200 views)