How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62151 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55189 views)
- Restaurants (33965 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30435 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28857 views)
- Become a Member (27222 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26985 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24703 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21300 views)
- Our Mission (20279 views)