How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56442 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53487 views)
- Restaurants (29608 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28036 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24434 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24377 views)
- Become a Member (23695 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21595 views)
- Our Mission (17732 views)
- Events (17564 views)