How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55151 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53180 views)
- Restaurants (28866 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27640 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24018 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23789 views)
- Become a Member (23109 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21398 views)
- Our Mission (17347 views)
- Events (17186 views)