On the second Wednesday of each month between June and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers Market. August’s featured farmer is Three Rivers Community Farm.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55667 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53292 views)
- Restaurants (29255 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27719 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24220 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23989 views)
- Become a Member (23403 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21464 views)
- Our Mission (17523 views)
- Events (17379 views)