On the second Wednesday of each month between June and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers Market. August’s featured farmer is Three Rivers Community Farm.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52107 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49348 views)
- Restaurants (25629 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23081 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22412 views)
- Become a Member (21559 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20700 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20581 views)
- Events (16165 views)
- Our Mission (16010 views)