On the second Wednesday of each month between June and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers Market. August’s featured farmer is Three Rivers Community Farm.
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60589 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54611 views)
- Restaurants (32210 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29407 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27289 views)
- Become a Member (26157 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25955 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22493 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20539 views)
- Our Mission (19249 views)