On the second Wednesday of each month between June and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers Market. August’s featured farmer is Three Rivers Community Farm.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59007 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54095 views)
- Restaurants (30850 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28645 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26347 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25196 views)
- Become a Member (25045 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21998 views)
- Our Mission (18445 views)
- Events (18170 views)