Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
Join us the evening of Monday, June 16 at The Wolf Café in Ballwin for a free screening of “FRESH”, a celebration of the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55247 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53198 views)
- Restaurants (28908 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27646 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24036 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23807 views)
- Become a Member (23132 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21406 views)
- Our Mission (17361 views)
- Events (17206 views)