Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
Join us the evening of Monday, June 16 at The Wolf Café in Ballwin for a free screening of “FRESH”, a celebration of the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61661 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55052 views)
- Restaurants (33615 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30221 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28359 views)
- Become a Member (26933 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26748 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24559 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21049 views)
- Our Mission (20038 views)