Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
Join us the evening of Monday, June 16 at The Wolf Café in Ballwin for a free screening of “FRESH”, a celebration of the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61150 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54847 views)
- Restaurants (32947 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29792 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27872 views)
- Become a Member (26568 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26360 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22877 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20777 views)
- Our Mission (19640 views)