Monday, August 18 – Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
Join us the evening of Monday, June 16 at The Wolf Café in Ballwin for a free screening of “FRESH”, a celebration of the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63416 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56159 views)
- Restaurants (35003 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31701 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30030 views)
- Become a Member (28032 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27674 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25726 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22350 views)
- Our Mission (21041 views)