Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
Join us the evening of Monday, June 16 at The Wolf Café in Ballwin for a free screening of “FRESH”, a celebration of the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58936 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54064 views)
- Restaurants (30780 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28615 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26293 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25166 views)
- Become a Member (24985 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21982 views)
- Our Mission (18408 views)
- Events (18145 views)