Thank you!!! To Cassy Vires: Slow Food St. Louis remains deeply grateful to Cassy Vires of Juniper for her vision, passion, and commitment to The Feast in the Field. The Tenth Annual Feast would not have been possible without her expertise and her vision bringing an amazing group of top culinary talent to our Feast. […]
Sunday, October 5 – This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63284 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56058 views)
- Restaurants (34720 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31568 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29908 views)
- Become a Member (27878 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27531 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25600 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22234 views)
- Our Mission (20865 views)