Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62449 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55523 views)
- Restaurants (34113 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30733 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29146 views)
- Become a Member (27373 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27096 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25097 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21619 views)
- Our Mission (20392 views)