Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56396 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53473 views)
- Restaurants (29579 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28011 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24418 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24304 views)
- Become a Member (23678 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21581 views)
- Our Mission (17721 views)
- Events (17554 views)