The Saucers tipped us off to a community garden workshop by way of The Daily Sauce… Those of us who spend our spare time – or at least a portion of it – working in a community garden, stooped over pulling weeds and tilling soil, love it come harvest time. Nothing beats fresh-pulled lettuce, just-picked [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56486 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53499 views)
- Restaurants (29614 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28038 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24436 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24381 views)
- Become a Member (23702 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21596 views)
- Our Mission (17733 views)
- Events (17566 views)