The Saucers tipped us off to a community garden workshop by way of The Daily Sauce… Those of us who spend our spare time – or at least a portion of it – working in a community garden, stooped over pulling weeds and tilling soil, love it come harvest time. Nothing beats fresh-pulled lettuce, just-picked [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59028 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54100 views)
- Restaurants (30872 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28662 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26384 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25209 views)
- Become a Member (25072 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22010 views)
- Our Mission (18459 views)
- Events (18178 views)