The Saucers tipped us off to a community garden workshop by way of The Daily Sauce… Those of us who spend our spare time – or at least a portion of it – working in a community garden, stooped over pulling weeds and tilling soil, love it come harvest time. Nothing beats fresh-pulled lettuce, just-picked [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61556 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55024 views)
- Restaurants (33484 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30147 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28256 views)
- Become a Member (26886 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26697 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24520 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21001 views)
- Our Mission (19958 views)