The Saucers tipped us off to a community garden workshop by way of The Daily Sauce… Those of us who spend our spare time – or at least a portion of it – working in a community garden, stooped over pulling weeds and tilling soil, love it come harvest time. Nothing beats fresh-pulled lettuce, just-picked [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51421 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46859 views)
- Restaurants (24766 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21965 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21880 views)
- Become a Member (21210 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20476 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19278 views)
- Events (15867 views)
- Our Mission (15647 views)