If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to [...]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48871 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37541 views)
- Restaurants (19369 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19082 views)
- Become a Member (18687 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18070 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17831 views)
- Events (13835 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13579 views)
- Our Mission (13244 views)