If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to [...]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55815 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53326 views)
- Restaurants (29319 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27770 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24273 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24072 views)
- Become a Member (23449 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21481 views)
- Our Mission (17575 views)
- Events (17413 views)