If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to […]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63149 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55962 views)
- Restaurants (34472 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31425 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29788 views)
- Become a Member (27713 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27369 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25480 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22129 views)
- Our Mission (20703 views)