If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to [...]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines [...]
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61221 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54862 views)
- Restaurants (33008 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29809 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27906 views)
- Become a Member (26632 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26406 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (23071 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20788 views)
- Our Mission (19675 views)