If you’ve got nothing going on tomorrow evening, please consider showing your support of businesses that support Slow Food St. Louis as several tickets are still available for tomorrow’s wine dinner which is sure to be a great night of eating. Details…….. With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to […]
With much gratitude to Jim Fiala, Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce a wine dinner to support Slow Food St. Louis’s Biodiversity Grant hosted by The Crossing and Local Wine Company. The menu will feature not only the great cooking The Crossing has come to be known for, but also the fabulous wines […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62089 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55171 views)
- Restaurants (33931 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30380 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28795 views)
- Become a Member (27185 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26964 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24684 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21241 views)
- Our Mission (20261 views)