The Good, The Big, & The Ugly, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato! Slow Food St. Louis and Farm to Family Naturally, a Missouri Farmers’ Union Cooperative effort, are pleased to announce The Good, The Big, & The Ugly Homegrown Tomato Festival, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato, will be held on Saturday, July 31st, [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59029 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54103 views)
- Restaurants (30873 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28662 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26389 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25209 views)
- Become a Member (25072 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22011 views)
- Our Mission (18459 views)
- Events (18180 views)