The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55221 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53196 views)
- Restaurants (28897 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27642 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24028 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23800 views)
- Become a Member (23126 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21403 views)
- Our Mission (17357 views)
- Events (17202 views)