St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international […]
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63279 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56055 views)
- Restaurants (34711 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31563 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29903 views)
- Become a Member (27872 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27523 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25597 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22230 views)
- Our Mission (20860 views)