St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62494 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55546 views)
- Restaurants (34131 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30738 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29155 views)
- Become a Member (27384 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27105 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25112 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21634 views)
- Our Mission (20407 views)