Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56085 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53369 views)
- Restaurants (29436 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27849 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24336 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24165 views)
- Become a Member (23523 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21518 views)
- Our Mission (17630 views)
- Events (17474 views)