Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59700 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54292 views)
- Restaurants (31343 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28893 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26769 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25472 views)
- Become a Member (25435 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22179 views)
- Our Mission (18753 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18667 views)