Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51414 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46840 views)
- Restaurants (24754 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21958 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21872 views)
- Become a Member (21201 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20470 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19233 views)
- Events (15863 views)
- Our Mission (15642 views)