Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55763 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53318 views)
- Restaurants (29287 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27752 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24253 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24025 views)
- Become a Member (23424 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21473 views)
- Our Mission (17552 views)
- Events (17403 views)