Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55265 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53202 views)
- Restaurants (28920 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27648 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24044 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23813 views)
- Become a Member (23140 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21406 views)
- Our Mission (17366 views)
- Events (17209 views)