Thank you!!! To Cassy Vires: Slow Food St. Louis remains deeply grateful to Cassy Vires of Juniper for her vision, passion, and commitment to The Feast in the Field. The Tenth Annual Feast would not have been possible without her expertise and her vision bringing an amazing group of top culinary talent to our Feast. […]
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international […]
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63302 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56073 views)
- Restaurants (34774 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31589 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29930 views)
- Become a Member (27902 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27551 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25617 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22252 views)
- Our Mission (20891 views)