St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63151 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55964 views)
- Restaurants (34475 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31425 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29790 views)
- Become a Member (27717 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27371 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25481 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22130 views)
- Our Mission (20705 views)