St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international […]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63415 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56155 views)
- Restaurants (34992 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31698 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30025 views)
- Become a Member (28027 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27669 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25722 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22346 views)
- Our Mission (21035 views)