Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50640 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44461 views)
- Restaurants (23205 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21477 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21261 views)
- Become a Member (20438 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20163 views)
- Events (15424 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15212 views)
- Our Mission (14870 views)