St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62505 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55547 views)
- Restaurants (34141 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30739 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29155 views)
- Become a Member (27387 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27110 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25127 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21636 views)
- Our Mission (20410 views)