Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
Slow Food Links: Slow Food Katy Trail – The Central Missouri Convivium of Slow Food USA based out of Columbia, MO. Slow Food Kansas City – The Kansas City Convivium of Slow Food USA. Slow Food USA – An educational organization dedicated to promoting stewardship of the land and ecologically sound food production; reviving the [...]
Slow Spotlight: City Greens
Shhh. Did you know that there’s a secret club for locavores with a social justice bent? City Greens is a community market in The Grove stocking all local, chemical-free produce, bread, dairy, eggs and meat.
Slow Spotlight: Mac’s Local Buys
Chris McKenzie of Mac’s Local Buys applied for a Slow Food St. Louis micro-grant in 2012 to purchase coolers – long, white coolers that may be familiar to campers or fishermen – that just so happen nestle snugly like the pieces of a Jenga puzzle into the back of his SUV. At first thought, coolers may be a strange thing to seek funding for to some.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48999 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (38036 views)
- Restaurants (19937 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19418 views)
- Become a Member (18902 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (18567 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18334 views)
- Events (14069 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13748 views)
- Our Mission (13483 views)