Slow Food St. Louis is kicking off June with a new membership benefits program. All month our Slow Food USA members and Local Chapter Donors (LCDs)* will enjoy 15% off at Kakao Chocolate. At the end of June we will also be picking a random member or LCD who will win a heritage breed turkey [...]
Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
Slow Food Links: Slow Food Katy Trail – The Central Missouri Convivium of Slow Food USA based out of Columbia, MO. Slow Food Kansas City – The Kansas City Convivium of Slow Food USA. Slow Food USA – An educational organization dedicated to promoting stewardship of the land and ecologically sound food production; reviving the [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61094 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54839 views)
- Restaurants (32902 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29770 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27832 views)
- Become a Member (26545 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26333 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22857 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20762 views)
- Our Mission (19609 views)