Slow Food St. Louis is kicking off June with a new membership benefits program. All month our Slow Food USA members and Local Chapter Donors (LCDs)* will enjoy 15% off at Kakao Chocolate. At the end of June we will also be picking a random member or LCD who will win a heritage breed turkey [...]
Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
Slow Food Links: Slow Food Katy Trail – The Central Missouri Convivium of Slow Food USA based out of Columbia, MO. Slow Food Kansas City – The Kansas City Convivium of Slow Food USA. Slow Food USA – An educational organization dedicated to promoting stewardship of the land and ecologically sound food production; reviving the [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60619 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54635 views)
- Restaurants (32277 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29434 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27313 views)
- Become a Member (26205 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26004 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22516 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20562 views)
- Our Mission (19296 views)