Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
Slow Food Links: Slow Food Katy Trail – The Central Missouri Convivium of Slow Food USA based out of Columbia, MO. Slow Food Kansas City – The Kansas City Convivium of Slow Food USA. Slow Food USA – An educational organization dedicated to promoting stewardship of the land and ecologically sound food production; reviving the [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52140 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49436 views)
- Restaurants (25686 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23162 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22432 views)
- Become a Member (21577 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20712 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20627 views)
- Events (16181 views)
- Our Mission (16034 views)