The national Slow Food organization has declared a Day of Action on Saturday, September 17, in order to challenge the nation to come together, share a meal, and converse about what needs to change with the food in our country. Your challenge is to “take back the value meal” by cooking a “slow food” meal for $5 or less per person!
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60665 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54670 views)
- Restaurants (32333 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29458 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27356 views)
- Become a Member (26234 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26038 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22535 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20577 views)
- Our Mission (19334 views)