The national Slow Food organization has declared a Day of Action on Saturday, September 17, in order to challenge the nation to come together, share a meal, and converse about what needs to change with the food in our country. Your challenge is to “take back the value meal” by cooking a “slow food” meal for $5 or less per person!
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63291 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56064 views)
- Restaurants (34743 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31577 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29913 views)
- Become a Member (27890 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27539 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25605 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22241 views)
- Our Mission (20873 views)