The national Slow Food organization has declared a Day of Action on Saturday, September 17, in order to challenge the nation to come together, share a meal, and converse about what needs to change with the food in our country. Your challenge is to “take back the value meal” by cooking a “slow food” meal for $5 or less per person!
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62118 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55173 views)
- Restaurants (33956 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30423 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28840 views)
- Become a Member (27201 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26975 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24690 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21263 views)
- Our Mission (20271 views)