The national Slow Food organization has declared a Day of Action on Saturday, September 17, in order to challenge the nation to come together, share a meal, and converse about what needs to change with the food in our country. Your challenge is to “take back the value meal” by cooking a “slow food” meal for $5 or less per person!
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51421 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46853 views)
- Restaurants (24763 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21962 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21880 views)
- Become a Member (21210 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20473 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19268 views)
- Events (15867 views)
- Our Mission (15646 views)