Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61616 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55044 views)
- Restaurants (33587 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30212 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28332 views)
- Become a Member (26927 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26733 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24555 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21038 views)
- Our Mission (20026 views)