Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62409 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55474 views)
- Restaurants (34090 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30666 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29116 views)
- Become a Member (27358 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27077 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25059 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21571 views)
- Our Mission (20378 views)