Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57456 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53762 views)
- Restaurants (30080 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28259 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25408 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24718 views)
- Become a Member (24196 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21713 views)
- Our Mission (17982 views)
- Events (17762 views)