To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62089 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55171 views)
- Restaurants (33931 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30380 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28795 views)
- Become a Member (27185 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26964 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24684 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21241 views)
- Our Mission (20261 views)