Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51411 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46830 views)
- Restaurants (24744 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21951 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21863 views)
- Become a Member (21198 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20464 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19212 views)
- Events (15857 views)
- Our Mission (15636 views)