Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future [...]
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
Drop. Swap. Grow. Seed Swap March 1
The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis Small Farm Biodiversity Micro Grant Program has been supporting the preservation of biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system since 2009. To date they have awarded $50,000 to small scale, local farmers, supporting more than 200 heirloom varieties and heritage breeds.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51388 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46755 views)
- Restaurants (24688 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21918 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21842 views)
- Become a Member (21177 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20448 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19065 views)
- Events (15844 views)
- Our Mission (15609 views)