Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50598 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44156 views)
- Restaurants (23120 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21208 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21177 views)
- Become a Member (20381 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15380 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15038 views)
- Our Mission (14816 views)