Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61124 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54845 views)
- Restaurants (32931 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29784 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27860 views)
- Become a Member (26558 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26344 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22866 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20770 views)
- Our Mission (19622 views)