Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62505 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55547 views)
- Restaurants (34141 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30739 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29155 views)
- Become a Member (27387 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27110 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25127 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21636 views)
- Our Mission (20410 views)