The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54900 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53088 views)
- Restaurants (28696 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27586 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23935 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23686 views)
- Become a Member (23026 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21372 views)
- Our Mission (17282 views)
- Events (17137 views)