The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59783 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54315 views)
- Restaurants (31389 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28942 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26816 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25506 views)
- Become a Member (25487 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22202 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (19010 views)
- Our Mission (18787 views)