The Senate Appropriations Committee just announced that they would vote on Wednesday whether or not to slash the Value-Added Producer Grant program. Please call Missouri Senator Roy Blunt to let him know you oppose cutting this program. This competitive grants program helps farmers develop new businesses, build markets, and increase profits. Such enterprises increase farm [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57929 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53827 views)
- Restaurants (30277 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28340 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25629 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24824 views)
- Become a Member (24419 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21761 views)
- Our Mission (18085 views)
- Events (17844 views)