Wednesday, May 14 - Seeds of Freedom charts the story of seed from its roots at the heart of traditional, diversity-rich farming systems across the world, to being transformed into a powerful commodity, used to monopolize the global food system.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61228 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54865 views)
- Restaurants (33023 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29821 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27910 views)
- Become a Member (26637 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26411 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (23133 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20791 views)
- Our Mission (19682 views)