Wednesday, May 14 – Seeds of Freedom charts the story of seed from its roots at the heart of traditional, diversity-rich farming systems across the world, to being transformed into a powerful commodity, used to monopolize the global food system.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63286 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56060 views)
- Restaurants (34722 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31569 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29908 views)
- Become a Member (27879 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27532 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25602 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22237 views)
- Our Mission (20866 views)