Wednesday, May 14 - Seeds of Freedom charts the story of seed from its roots at the heart of traditional, diversity-rich farming systems across the world, to being transformed into a powerful commodity, used to monopolize the global food system.
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53809 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52848 views)
- Restaurants (28118 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27347 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23635 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23266 views)
- Become a Member (22694 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21241 views)
- Our Mission (17008 views)
- Events (16928 views)