Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62115 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55172 views)
- Restaurants (33949 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30422 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28832 views)
- Become a Member (27192 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26970 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24689 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21262 views)
- Our Mission (20268 views)