Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54864 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53078 views)
- Restaurants (28687 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27583 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23931 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23672 views)
- Become a Member (23021 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21372 views)
- Our Mission (17278 views)
- Events (17134 views)