Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61207 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54859 views)
- Restaurants (32987 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29805 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27898 views)
- Become a Member (26602 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26393 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22892 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20783 views)
- Our Mission (19665 views)