Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55903 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53338 views)
- Restaurants (29362 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27796 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24290 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24110 views)
- Become a Member (23466 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21495 views)
- Our Mission (17591 views)
- Events (17433 views)