Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57429 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53760 views)
- Restaurants (30068 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28257 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25400 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24711 views)
- Become a Member (24177 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21706 views)
- Our Mission (17979 views)
- Events (17758 views)