Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51407 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46826 views)
- Restaurants (24742 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21949 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21863 views)
- Become a Member (21196 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20463 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19207 views)
- Events (15857 views)
- Our Mission (15636 views)