Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52172 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49467 views)
- Restaurants (25713 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23171 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22442 views)
- Become a Member (21584 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20720 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20653 views)
- Events (16188 views)
- Our Mission (16041 views)