The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63289 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56061 views)
- Restaurants (34731 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31571 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29911 views)
- Become a Member (27884 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27534 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25603 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22238 views)
- Our Mission (20868 views)