The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61661 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55052 views)
- Restaurants (33615 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30221 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28359 views)
- Become a Member (26933 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26748 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24559 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21049 views)
- Our Mission (20038 views)