Wednesday, May 14 - Seeds of Freedom charts the story of seed from its roots at the heart of traditional, diversity-rich farming systems across the world, to being transformed into a powerful commodity, used to monopolize the global food system.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56028 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53356 views)
- Restaurants (29422 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27824 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24323 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24148 views)
- Become a Member (23509 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21511 views)
- Our Mission (17617 views)
- Events (17463 views)