The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56080 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53368 views)
- Restaurants (29435 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27849 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24336 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24164 views)
- Become a Member (23523 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21517 views)
- Our Mission (17630 views)
- Events (17474 views)