The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59700 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54292 views)
- Restaurants (31343 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28893 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26769 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25472 views)
- Become a Member (25435 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22179 views)
- Our Mission (18753 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18667 views)