On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
Mark your calendars, this year’s SLOWednesday events start just two weeks from tomorrow, and the first is sure to be a hit… May 13, 2009: Terra Madre Update Intended to foster discussion and introduce innovative concepts in the field of food, gastronomy, globalization, and economics, Terra Madre is a bi-annual conference hosted by Slow Food [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52198 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49559 views)
- Restaurants (25779 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23323 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22470 views)
- Become a Member (21605 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20738 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20732 views)
- Events (16206 views)
- Our Mission (16063 views)