The Saucers tipped us off to a community garden workshop by way of The Daily Sauce… Those of us who spend our spare time – or at least a portion of it – working in a community garden, stooped over pulling weeds and tilling soil, love it come harvest time. Nothing beats fresh-pulled lettuce, just-picked [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55892 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53337 views)
- Restaurants (29356 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27786 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24287 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24099 views)
- Become a Member (23463 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21493 views)
- Our Mission (17587 views)
- Events (17426 views)