The Saucers tipped us off to a community garden workshop by way of The Daily Sauce… Those of us who spend our spare time – or at least a portion of it – working in a community garden, stooped over pulling weeds and tilling soil, love it come harvest time. Nothing beats fresh-pulled lettuce, just-picked [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59088 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54118 views)
- Restaurants (30914 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28677 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26446 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25237 views)
- Become a Member (25111 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22044 views)
- Our Mission (18490 views)
- Events (18195 views)