The Saucers tipped us off to a community garden workshop by way of The Daily Sauce… Those of us who spend our spare time – or at least a portion of it – working in a community garden, stooped over pulling weeds and tilling soil, love it come harvest time. Nothing beats fresh-pulled lettuce, just-picked […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63144 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55957 views)
- Restaurants (34463 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31419 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29784 views)
- Become a Member (27705 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27361 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25470 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22124 views)
- Our Mission (20696 views)