The Saucers tipped us off to a community garden workshop by way of The Daily Sauce… Those of us who spend our spare time – or at least a portion of it – working in a community garden, stooped over pulling weeds and tilling soil, love it come harvest time. Nothing beats fresh-pulled lettuce, just-picked […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62811 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55781 views)
- Restaurants (34215 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31141 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29374 views)
- Become a Member (27454 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27174 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25290 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21898 views)
- Our Mission (20476 views)