The Saucers tipped us off to a community garden workshop by way of The Daily Sauce… Those of us who spend our spare time – or at least a portion of it – working in a community garden, stooped over pulling weeds and tilling soil, love it come harvest time. Nothing beats fresh-pulled lettuce, just-picked [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60603 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54619 views)
- Restaurants (32240 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29423 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27296 views)
- Become a Member (26184 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25983 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22503 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20551 views)
- Our Mission (19277 views)