The Saucers tipped us off to a community garden workshop by way of The Daily Sauce… Those of us who spend our spare time – or at least a portion of it – working in a community garden, stooped over pulling weeds and tilling soil, love it come harvest time. Nothing beats fresh-pulled lettuce, just-picked [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50707 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44674 views)
- Restaurants (23309 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21514 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21318 views)
- Become a Member (20474 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20178 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15649 views)
- Events (15465 views)
- Our Mission (14910 views)