The Good, The Big, & The Ugly, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato! Slow Food St. Louis and Farm to Family Naturally, a Missouri Farmers’ Union Cooperative effort, are pleased to announce The Good, The Big, & The Ugly Homegrown Tomato Festival, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato, will be held on Saturday, July 31st, [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52201 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49571 views)
- Restaurants (25792 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23344 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22479 views)
- Become a Member (21623 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20747 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20734 views)
- Events (16216 views)
- Our Mission (16067 views)