The Good, The Big, & The Ugly, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato! Slow Food St. Louis and Farm to Family Naturally, a Missouri Farmers’ Union Cooperative effort, are pleased to announce The Good, The Big, & The Ugly Homegrown Tomato Festival, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato, will be held on Saturday, July 31st, […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62399 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55474 views)
- Restaurants (34087 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30666 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29116 views)
- Become a Member (27357 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27076 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25058 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21569 views)
- Our Mission (20377 views)