Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60702 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54685 views)
- Restaurants (32366 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29487 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27380 views)
- Become a Member (26245 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26050 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22546 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20583 views)
- Our Mission (19345 views)