Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56497 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53502 views)
- Restaurants (29617 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28042 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24439 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24391 views)
- Become a Member (23705 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21598 views)
- Our Mission (17735 views)
- Events (17568 views)