Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48859 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37521 views)
- Restaurants (19347 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19071 views)
- Become a Member (18670 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18053 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17800 views)
- Events (13825 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13574 views)
- Our Mission (13236 views)