Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57390 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53749 views)
- Restaurants (30053 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28253 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25391 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24704 views)
- Become a Member (24164 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21702 views)
- Our Mission (17972 views)
- Events (17752 views)