Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59062 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54107 views)
- Restaurants (30893 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28672 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26420 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25229 views)
- Become a Member (25096 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22024 views)
- Our Mission (18476 views)
- Events (18188 views)