Wednesday, October 9 – Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63139 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55950 views)
- Restaurants (34450 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31416 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29778 views)
- Become a Member (27695 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27355 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25464 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22118 views)
- Our Mission (20682 views)