Wednesday, October 9 – Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. At 6:30 pm, we’ll feature the opportunity to meet in our Garden with Jack Petrovic, Gardenworks Manager, and learn about the challenges and joys of urban restaurant gardening. At 7:30 pm, we’ll move inside to the Crown Room to […]
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63279 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56056 views)
- Restaurants (34714 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31565 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29904 views)
- Become a Member (27873 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27527 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25597 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22232 views)
- Our Mission (20862 views)