Each month a different farmer from the Schlafly Farmers Market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food and its origins. On October 10, we will feature two farms from Illinois that have community-supported agriculture subscriptions (CSAs) available for the 2013 season.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55895 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53338 views)
- Restaurants (29357 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27790 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24288 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24108 views)
- Become a Member (23465 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21494 views)
- Our Mission (17589 views)
- Events (17429 views)