If you are interested please read the following letter from the Missouri Coalition for the Environment: We know you’ve probably been seeing various e-alerts calling for a mandatory Renewable Electricity Standard (RES) in Missouri. Arguably, no other policy is more effective at spurring the development of renewable energy. Unfortunately, Missouri legislators have taken a pass [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50633 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44376 views)
- Restaurants (23182 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21444 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21245 views)
- Become a Member (20425 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20156 views)
- Events (15410 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15167 views)
- Our Mission (14858 views)