If you are interested please read the following letter from the Missouri Coalition for the Environment: We know you’ve probably been seeing various e-alerts calling for a mandatory Renewable Electricity Standard (RES) in Missouri. Arguably, no other policy is more effective at spurring the development of renewable energy. Unfortunately, Missouri legislators have taken a pass [...]
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
Drop. Swap. Grow. Seed Swap March 1
The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis Small Farm Biodiversity Micro Grant Program has been supporting the preservation of biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system since 2009. To date they have awarded $50,000 to small scale, local farmers, supporting more than 200 heirloom varieties and heritage breeds.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51378 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46728 views)
- Restaurants (24664 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21904 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21833 views)
- Become a Member (21163 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20436 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19003 views)
- Events (15829 views)
- Our Mission (15599 views)