If you are interested please read the following letter from the Missouri Coalition for the Environment: We know you’ve probably been seeing various e-alerts calling for a mandatory Renewable Electricity Standard (RES) in Missouri. Arguably, no other policy is more effective at spurring the development of renewable energy. Unfortunately, Missouri legislators have taken a pass […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62874 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55803 views)
- Restaurants (34231 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31147 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29416 views)
- Become a Member (27473 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27190 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25316 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21939 views)
- Our Mission (20499 views)